- Should death be deferred at all costs?
- If not, how much cost is too much?
- In one case a feeding tube was recommended to provide
strength to fight off an infection which was not othewise
life-threatening. So when should it come out? One counsellor advised
setting a time limit before inserting the tube. When the time expired,
the tube would be removed, and God would see to the further progress of
- What are the costs to society of fighting death to the
- How can we tell when the last stages of life have arrived?
- The hospice community accepts only those patients with less
than six months to live. Is this appropriate?
- If a person needs assistance to end life, how do we avoid
- It may be just me, but it seems that
Dr. Kevorkian became attached to killing people. It
must be a powerful emotion. Perhaps there should be a limit that no
living person can assist more than one other person.